Attention the Babes Have an Announcement: Featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers Links á la Mode - August 10th
Independent Fashion Bloggers featured The Borrowed Babes Ultimate #TBT: NYFW 2016 in their weekly Links á la Mode post!
We first introduced you to the Independent Fashion Bloggers last month, but we are going to remind you all about how fabulous they are this week because The Babes have been featured again on their site. We love the IFB and their educational tools as well as resources available to other bloggers, but we love that they feature members each week.
If you'd like to join the Independent Fashion Bloggers group, click the link above. If blogging is your side hustle or FT hustle, they will be super helpful.
Now meet the other bloggers featured as well...
Babes, who else is pumped about this feature? We may actually be the only ones but if you are a fellow blogger YOU SHOULD BE AS WELL because you can be featured next week!
- Dare to Dax: Dressing Up an Oversized Tee
- Everyday Starlet: How to Find Your Signature Scent
- Greige Market: Healing is Difficult
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Fashion vs Comfort – What Would You Choose?
- Green Acres Meets Paris: Sseko Designs Launches New Designs for Fall
- Girl in Betsey: The Perfect Luggage for a Weekend Getaway
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: New Glasses + Sushi Date Night Outfit
- Ky Chic: Miami Swim Week 2017 Recap
- Luxy Mom: Fall 2017 Back to School Fashion Musts for Moms
- My Cubicle Chic: How My Side Hustle Changed My Career Path
- Mynt and Coco: A Valentino Crush and How to Shop High End Designers
- Tales of Two: The New Rules of Power Dressing
- The Borrowed Babes: The Ultimate #TBT: NYFW 2016
- The Heart's Delight: Belted Blazer
- Sifa's Corner: 5 Summer Essentials to Look Cute While Having Fun
To my Fellow Blogging Babes, if you have yet to check out IFB, do that here. They have valuable resources and a community of like minded bloggers you can utilize for feedback and support. It is quick and easy to join!
We know this featured NYFW post is crazy, so if you didn't get to read it in its entirety, now is your chance. Use the link from IFB above to check it out.
Now let's celebrate the adult way and have some rosé.