Sisters with Style: The Babes Featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers Links á la Mode - August 17th
Independent Fashion Bloggers featured The Borrowed Babes "Sisters from Several Mister's" story in their weekly Links á la Mode post!
How much do we love Independent Fashion Bloggers? We've said it several times before, but we are going to shout about how fabulous they are this week because The Babes have been featured again on their site. This post featured is celebrating our wonderful Style Collective Sisters on National Sister Day and we couldn't be more excited! We love the IFB and their educational tools as well as resources available to other bloggers, but we love that they feature members each week.
If you'd like to join the Independent Fashion Bloggers group, click the link above. If blogging is your side hustle or FT hustle, they will be super helpful.
Now meet the other bloggers featured as well...
Babes, who else is pumped about this feature? We may actually be the only ones but if you are a fellow blogger YOU SHOULD BE AS WELL because you can be featured next week!
- Aesthetic Distance: There's Too Many Music Festivals And They're All The Same
- Dangerously Me: Going Eclectic with the Bomber Jacket
- Gabriella Lundgren: My Scandinavian Holiday Look
- Girl in Betsey: The Ultimate Back to School Guide
- Gutterfashion: Thrifted: It Takes a Lot of Money to Look This Cheap
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Using KEH Camera to Solve My Photography Crisis
- Lady Diana's Pearls: How to Transition into Fall
- Lay Summers: 5 Steps to Make Your Cleaning Out Your Closet Easier Forever
- Melissa Chataigne: 3 Lessons from Debt-Free Wedding Planning
- Mynt & Coco: This May Raise Some Eyebrows
- Saccharine Soul: How to Build Confidence Through Personal Style
- Sifa's Corner: Natural Cosmetics Spotlight: Pure Anada & Tin Feather
- Southern Sophisticated: The Best Activewear For Women Roundup
- The Borrowed Babes: Sisters from Several Misters ;) #NationalSistersDay
- Style Pith: My Work-Casual Monochrome Look BONUS! Shopbop is currently running an app promotion here for new customers: IFB members can exclusively take 15% off their first full-price app order with a code at checkout. Find the full details here: https://www.shopbop.com/appoffer!
To my Fellow Blogging Babes, if you have yet to check out IFB, do that here. They have valuable resources and a community of like minded bloggers you can utilize for feedback and support. It is quick and easy to join!
We know this featured Style Collective post is quick and loving, so go check it out for a dose of sugary sweetness that we don't normally serve. Use the link from IFB above to check it out.
Now let's celebrate the sisterly way...with a dance party!