Another Babe ALERT: Featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers Links á la Mode - July 26th
Independent Fashion Bloggers featured The Borrowed Babes How To RTR Guide in their weekly Links á la Mode post!
We first introduced you to the Independent Fashion Bloggers last week, but we are going to chat about them this week because The Babes have been featured again on their site. We love the IFB and their educational tools as well as resources available to other bloggers, but we love that they feature members each week.
Now meet the other bloggers featured as well...
Babes, who else is pumped about this feature? We may actually be the only ones but if you are a fellow blogger YOU SHOULD BE AS WELL because you can be featured next week!
- Eboni Curls: Wild
- Elle is for She: Pink Friday
- Everyday Starlet: Best & Worst Serum Foundations | Drugstore & High End
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Weekend Styling Formula
- For Urban Women: How to Shop Wisely and Earn Points with Penshoppe App
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Wedding Guest Dress
- Jeff on the Road: Festival Ready
- Krist.In: Summer Yellow
- Sifa's Corner: How to Buy Designer Glasses Online
- Style Splash: Red One Shoulder Top & Gingham Floral
- Tales of Two: The Perfect Gift for a Person that Has it All
- The Fashion Dryrun: Versatile Closet
- The Plus Sized Diva: On Trend Bell Sleeves
- The Borrowed Babes: How to Rent the Runway
The weekly Links á la Mode is Sponsored by Amazon's Shopbop
Prabal Gurung, Alexis Clothing, Golden Goose Sneakers, LEHA, Gedebe, Soeur Du Maroc, Gold Chains, White Shoes, Cropped Denim, Men's THEY NEW YORK
To my Fellow Blogging Babes, if you have yet to check out IFB, do that here. They have valuable resources and a community of like minded bloggers you can utilize for feedback and support. It is quick and easy to join!
We know this featured RTR post is rather long, so if you didn't get to read it in its entirety, now is your chance. Use the link from IFB above to check it out.
Now let's have a cocktail and toast to Rent the Runway. ;-)