Fur Those Who Like a Little Something Extra
Because Loud Colors Alone Just Won't Cut It...
I NEED IT TO BE EXTRA. OVER THE TOP.
And this one nailed it.
What's not to love? (Well, unless you aren't into over the top ostentatious coats, then sure there's a lot not to love but if that's you GET OUT OF HERE.)
If you love a fun faux fur and aren't afraid to make a statement check out my newest and quite possibly most favorite faux fur rental yet. This jacket from Unreal Fur obtained through Rent the Runway with my Unlimited membership was just too good to only wear once.
Extra Style, Extra Wears
Don't let the vibrant color and over the top style keep you from wearing this more than once. It's surprisingly versatile to dress up or down. I even wore mine to church on Christmas Eve with my favorite new pair of pants (coming soon to the blog). I also styled it with jeans, the black dress you're looking it and wore it around my house with pajamas for a very RHWBH vibe for a few moments in time. (Bravo, I'm ready when you are.)
In the photos I'm wearing a size large and if it were any smaller my fatty stomach would have burst right through the cool hidden buttons it has. Aka...I think it runs a smidge snug so although warm you aren't wearing 9 layers under this sucker because it just won't fit.
Shop the Look
Coat - Unreal Fur Urban Jungle Coat from Rent the Runway | Here
Other Unreal Fur Rentals from Rent the Runway | Here
Dress - Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini from Rent the Runway | Here
How To Style
As mentioned above, I've styled this coat a few different ways. I'm not great about taking pictures because I'm the laziest blogger you'll ever meet (but I have the best of intentions so does that count for anything?) and also take horrendous photos but my girl Kelly Martucci saved the day and got some stellar ones at the beach with this black dress from Rent the Runway.
Don't Wear This If...
This loud coat isn't for everyone. If you do not like to be the center of attention I'd refrain from picking this one. BUT if you like the idea of a fun faux fur style, I linked several other Unreal Fur options from Rent the Runway that are just as fabulous and fun but not quite as colorful and over the top. Also, if your ladies up top are larger than a couple of mosquito bites, this may also not be for you. I am not packing a punch up top and I had a little trouble getting the buttons to hook on occasion. It could also be because I'm a moron and my hands were cold but I just wanted to toss that piece of advice out there.
BABES, this post made the cut for the Independent Fashion Bloggers Links a la Mode for February 15, 2018! Make sure to check out all the other fabulous bloggers featured! Thanks!
- Aesthetic Distance: Why Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri Deserves To Win Best Picture At The Oscars
- Britt + Whit: Let Me Re-Introduce Myself + YSL Tote Giveaway
- Chicago Petite Blog: The Only Outfit Formula You Need for Winter
- Deyn's World: Your Guide to Nailing Your Valentine's Day Outfit
- Fashion to Live: Gasparilla Knight Parade 2018: Wrap Bodysuit + Jeans + Heels
- Gabriella Lundgren: My Favorite Color is Red
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: A Colorful Coat for a Dreary Day
- L Knits: Create Your Own Supportive Community
- L'ambassadrice: Is Fashion Week Still Relevant? Answering One of The Industry’s Most Daunting Questions
- Online Personal Stylist: DIY Placemat Bag Tutorial
- Petite Dressing: 5 Petite Style Rules and How to Break Them
- Sifa's Corner: Tutorial: Soft Pink Smokey Valentine's Makeup for 30S
- The Borrowed Babes: Fur Those Who Like a Little Something Extra
- The Glamour Pursuit: Valentine's Day Gift Guides
- We Blog for Love: The Power Of Love; Meet Nicolle and Tristain Kirk